ABC and 123: A Learning Collaborative: Picnic Table Talk: Writing

Thursday, August 13, 2009

Picnic Table Talk: Writing


This week's Picnic Table Talk is all about WRITING!

~How do you practice writing with your children?
~What inspires you to write?
~Do you enjoy writing? About What? Why?
~What is the difference between teaching writing and teaching printing?
~What are your favorite writing utensils?

We'd love to hear all about your thoughts, opinions, suggestions, ideas, and activites that have to do with writing! Leave your link below.


Michelle @ Delightful Learning

3 comments:

  1. Oops! I forgot it was Thursday and didn't make a post.

    Abby doesn't really enjoy writing and practicing printing. This is something we will be working on this year. I'd really like to get Handwriting Without Tears for her.

    For practicing printing, we've had fun drawing letters in flour, in the air and Abby likes to draw in the carpet. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is the linky list really closed for this week? I am almost done with my post! I came to grab the link for at the end of my post and saw it was closed! I'd love to link up if it is not too late!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here is my link if you would like to add it!

    http://delightfullearning.blogspot.com/2009/08/picnic-table-talk-writing.html

    ReplyDelete