ABC and 123: A Learning Collaborative: Introducing Feature Yourself Friday

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Introducing Feature Yourself Friday

Welcome! New to ABC and 123? Please check out our FAQ in the sidebar.


As A List Maker Katie mentioned yesterday, we now have OVER 1000 FOLLOWERS! To celebrate our talented and creative readers we've decided to start a new series of posts on Friday, to Feature YOU!

We're really excited about it and know you will all be too! It will be YOUR chance to introduce yourself to our blog audience and be another way for our community to share ideas. What we'd like is for one reader a week to do a guest post. You can introduce yourself, and your family too if you'd like, tell us a little bit about your blog, and highlight a few of your favorite posts.

Guest posting slots will be on a first come, first serve basis, so hurry up and let us know you're in! All you have to do is email us your name, your blog name and URL, and let us know why you want to "Feature Yourself" in a few sentences. We'll get back with some more details and put you on the schedule.

So who's interested? Email us, we can't wait to hear from you! abc123learning@gmail.com

3 comments:

  1. Defintetly interested and what a fabulous idea. I'm off to send an email now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. AOL is not working with me! Here is my request!

    I would love to be a guest poster! I am just starting preschool with my daughter. My blog is pretty much about my life as a foster parent and homeschooling my 3 year old.
    Let me know!!

    www.jouneytojosie.blogspot.com

    Nicole Pope

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just sent you an email with my request! Thanks!

    Tracy Bua Smith
    http://www.asliceofsmithlife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete