ABC and 123: A Learning Collaborative: Another Teaching Pleaser "Teaser"

Friday, March 6, 2009

Another Teaching Pleaser "Teaser"

New to ABC and 123?
Please check out our FAQ in the left sidebar.

We are looking forward to our Kick Off Celebration which begins just 1 week from today! Thank you to those of you who have already sent us some of your great ideas and given us permission to share them here on ABC and 123!

Today, on my site, I have posted an activity for practicing ABCs and 123s. Check it out! You will also get a sneak peek at a teaching tool intended to save you time and inspire you to try this very learning activity.

Have a great weekend & we will look forward to sharing many more teaching tools, activities, and giveaways starting next Friday! YEAH!

Katie @ A Listmaker's Life

4 comments:

  1. Katie - that tag book is too cute! I guess I can't win huh?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello there and thank you for dropping by Kindergarten's 3 R's! Your blog looks like it will be an incredible resource, so yes, I'd love for you to link to me. I am more than happy to reciprocate and am adding you to my blogroll this evening. Can't wait to check back for more this week (and am so glad you entered my giveaway~ 500 posts and counting!). Hope you have a terrific week~

    Michaele

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wishing you guys all the best in this new endeavor! I just know it's going to be wonderful! I should put some things together from my teaching days to share. Good luck with it all and I'm looking forward to the 13th! (It's Katie's birthday afterall! What a great way to celebrate!!) :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was just talking to our SK teacher tonight about my son printing his numbers backwards. I am going to take a look at this. Thanks.

    ps. Thank you for wishing my daughter a happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete