ABC and 123: A Learning Collaborative: Show and Tell #57

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Show and Tell #57

City Girl Gone Coastal has linked up a tutorial for making a portable chalk board for your little learners.
My Kids Make used magazine strips to create colorful beads.  This one really makes me think of summer because as kids we would spend hours and hours on the deck creating little paper beads like this.
Miss Kindergarten Love has put together and generously shared an adorable printable matching game to help introduce community helpers.  I was excited to print a copy for my two year old who loves all things trucks!


It's your turn!
abc button

Please remember these rules:

~Post an "Ah Ha Moment," favorite lesson, experiment, learning game, field trip, whatever you're currently working on, your child's fridge worthy artwork, handmade gifts, or anything holiday related.

~Direct link to your post, not your home page.

~Include a link back to us or our link button in your post.

~If you come back and your link is missing, double check to make sure you've followed the directions!

~Most importantly, please try to visit and comment on at least three links. Spread the comment love and make someone's day!

3 comments:

  1. thanks for featuring our Magazine Bead Bracelets!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No wonder I had so many page views today!!!! Thanks for featuring me :) I'm happy that your son will be able to enjoy the matching game!!

    Hadar
    Miss Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad I came upon your blog today, it is great!

    ReplyDelete