ABC and 123: A Learning Collaborative: Seasonal Suggestions

Saturday, October 10, 2009

Seasonal Suggestions

Welcome! New to ABC and 123?
Please check out our FAQ in the left sidebar.

Saturday Show and Tell

We'd love to see all the seasonal activities you're doing!
Please plan to join us this Saturday by linking up fall inspired:

~language activities
~math lessons
~crafts
~cooking
~all fall outing that you've gone on

If you've have a center or work box activity, we're especially interested in seeing those! We can't wait to see what you've been up to! As always, feel free to link up any post on any topic you'd like to share with our community!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you to everyone who linked up! I really enjoyed visiting all your links and got some great ideas, found some new blogs, and popped in at some old friends I haven't been by in awhile.

    Thanks also to Katie from A List Maker's Life for remembering to put in this post, it completely slipped my mind and I think I was supposed to take care of it. By the time I remembered the other Katie had already done it. I am glad she did, looks like a lot of you were waiting for MckLinky to show up!

    Dont' forget to come back and join us in two weeks for Halloween inspired lessons, crafts, activities, and day trips.

    ReplyDelete