ABC and 123: A Learning Collaborative: We've Been Nominated: Best Family or Group Blog

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

We've Been Nominated: Best Family or Group Blog

Welcome! New to ABC and 123?
Please check out our FAQ in the left sidebar.

We are so pleased to share with you that our blog has been nominated at The Homeschool Blog Awards site for Best Family or Group Blog 2009! We are honored and touched to be included with some of the best education based blogs out there!

We'd really appreciate your vote! It only takes a second!

Thank you to all our readers, contributors, and those who've commented and supported us during the past 8 months! We appreciate each and everyone of you!

7 comments:

  1. That is great. I voted!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations and thanks for all you do! I put my vote in :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! That is great! :) Martha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! I've already voted for you =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations and well deserved. I'm off to vote now.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great honor! I voted and you are doing great in the polls. :)

    ReplyDelete