ABC and 123: A Learning Collaborative: Introduction to Urban, Suburban, and Rural Communities

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Introduction to Urban, Suburban, and Rural Communities


One specific social studies objective for second grade students is to be able to identify urban, rural, and suburban communities.  To help introduce this concept I have created  an interactive discussion tool using Prezi.  It was my first time experimenting with the format and I recognize that I still have a lot to learn.  However, I can see that this might be an interesting tool for presenting lots of different themes, as well as for students to share their understanding of our topics of study.


1 comment:

  1. I like how you used Prezi for this. Can you give me the address for the Sesame Street clip? I think kids would like this format.

    ReplyDelete