ABC and 123: A Learning Collaborative: Back to School Linky Party Annoucement and Printables

Friday, August 13, 2010

Back to School Linky Party Annoucement and Printables

Welcome! New to ABC and 123? Please check out our FAQ in the sidebar.


We're planning a Back to School Linky Party! Mark your calendars and come back and join us on Friday, September 10th. Most of us should be back at school by then, even those of us who start after Labor Day.

We know every proud mama - and the dads too - will want to show off their kids all dressed up in their back to school finery. Many of you have back to school traditions from supply shopping to a special breakfast. We want to know about them! Share your excitement for a new year of learning with us!

We'd love for you to share your:
  • First Day of School Pictures and Posts
  • Back to School Traditions
  • Tips for Going Back to School
  • Your Curriculum Plans for the 2010 School Year
  • Favorite School Themed Books
  • First Day of School Lessons and Activities
  • Anything else Back to School Related
Can't wait to see you at our Back to School Linky Party on Friday, September 10th! Want to help us spread the word? Please add our party button to your blog and let all your friends know!

For now, we've got some things we found that we hope will make the transition from vacation to classroom go more smoothly. Enjoy the last rays of summer sun!

You'll want to start off with a Back to School Bash, two of our favorites are at My Insanity and Poca Cosas. Here are the favor bags and invitation for the second party.

It will be easier to get out the door to school if you have these handy morning routine cards from Living Locurto for your child to refer to. There are "boy" and "girl" sets to choose from and also morning routine posters you can print instead of the cards.

Orange You Lucky has made these cute Back to School labels for you.
Send your child off to to their first day of school with a Back to School Survival Kit. The Executive Homemaker provides several versions including a preschool and scripture versions. Laurie has also put together a list of Back to School Traditions your family might like to do too!
Get these cute Back to School Labels from babalisme.

And once the school year begins, you might have need of a little help from the Homework Fairy. Download the page and her calling card at No Fuss Fabulous.

Now get ready to share how you start of a new year of learning! See you on September 10th!

4 comments:

  1. I made a printable daily routine inspired in this of living locurto: http://dalleuncolinho.blogspot.com/2009/09/rutina-diaria.html (in spanish and another lenguagues)

    (and if you want, the daYS of the week (in spanish and another lenguagues too).

    Hugs from Ireland now girls :)
    meni

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh good. I was scared for a second that it was time for it already, and I'm not ready by a long shot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woohoo! I almost feel like I'm going back to school. I'm so excited. I'm homeschooling my preschooler this year and having tot school with my other child. I can't wait to get started.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wrote a thank you post on my blog for my top 5 referring sites. I have met some wonderful people and amazing moms through your Show and Tell link up. Thank you all!
    I wrote a thank you post for my top 5 referring sites and you were my #1! Thank you so much for what you do. It's through your Preschool Corner link up that I have made some wonderful friends and have a ton of great ideas to do with my little ones. I thank you all!
    http://monkeyseedo-terra.blogspot.com/2010/08/thank-you.html

    ReplyDelete