ABC and 123: A Learning Collaborative: Bilingual Wednesdays - Brr..it is cold outside!

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Bilingual Wednesdays - Brr..it is cold outside!


Winter arrived in the North Hemisphere. As I live in South America I am having my summer holidays but I gathered some of my winter resources to share with you.

Here we go..Snowhite is working with some concepts such as numbers and shapes recognition, matching colours and beginning sounds in Spanish.
Do you remember them?
1 / uno   2/ dos   3/ tres   4/ cuatro   5/ cinco    6 /seis   7 / siete   8 /ocho   9 /nueve   10/diez




What about the colors?
read/ rojo     yellow / amarillo    blue/ azul     green/ verde    orange/ naranja    purple/ violeta


Shapes are easy!
triangle / triángulo       square / cuadrado       circle / círculo        oval / óvalo     rectangle/ rectángulo


you can download the free pack here

6 comments:

  1. Thank you for this... I need to kick up the bilingual work with my kids.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Paty!! let me know if I can do anything for you.
    Ana

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, I'm unable to download. It says I either can't retrieve it or I don't have permission. Any ideas??

    ReplyDelete
  4. Olá, sou do Roi Grande do Sul , Brasil e AMEI seu blog! Paabéns!!
    Já estou seguindo!
    Faça uma visitinha ao meu blog e seja nossa amiga também!! Ficariamos muito felizes!
    ;0
    ABRAÇOS, Indi

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a GREAT post! Would you please share this with my readers for Fun Stuff Fridays? http://www.toysinthedryer.com/2012/01/fun-stuff-fridays-6.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great to see a young mind growing before your eyes.

    ReplyDelete