ABC and 123: A Learning Collaborative: Clever Cornucopia Crafts & Horn of Plenty Snacks

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Clever Cornucopia Crafts & Horn of Plenty Snacks

Welcome! New to ABC and 123? Please check out our FAQ in the sidebar.

Fryman Four had a day of cornucopia fun with a musical cornucopia game and an adorable {not-so-healthy} cornucopia snack, and a yummy looking {much healthier} cornucopia lunch idea.

Make a mosaic cornucopia like this one from Confessions of a Homeschooler.

This easy cornucopia craft is from Out of The Crayon Box.

The burlap and raffia crafted cornucopia at Someday Crafts is a lovely version and would be possible with lots of mommy/teacher help.

Craft of the Day shares templates for putting together construction paper cornucopias.

2 comments:

  1. Yay! Thanks for featuring me! I actually gasped when I saw it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog and follow it often.
    I just started my own homeschooling blog!
    Check it out :)

    http://rockabyebutterfly.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete