ABC and 123: A Learning Collaborative: Thanksgiving and Fall Themed Crafts

Monday, November 22, 2010

Thanksgiving and Fall Themed Crafts

Welcome! New to ABC and 123? Please check out our FAQ in the sidebar.

Here are a few fall themed crafts you and your children might like to try. I imagine that each of these would make for a cute Thanksgiving table centerpiece!

Naturally Educational submitted this suggestion for Corn Husk Dolls. The post includes a tutorial and some book suggetsions.

I Can Teach My Child put together Spooly Pumpkins.

Ten Kids and a Dog made an Indian Corn craft.

1 comment:

  1. Cute ideas! I was unable to get the link for the spooly pumpkins to work but they are very cute. I know of a similar pumpkin where you use a roll of toilet paper for the inside and wrap it in orange tissue paper. You simply stuff the tissue paper down the hole in the tube so there is no glue or cutting involved. Very simple for kids!

    ReplyDelete