ABC and 123: A Learning Collaborative: Bilingual Wednesdays- Día de la tierra

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Bilingual Wednesdays- Día de la tierra


Word recognition is an early skill that helps your children identify new words, associate words and pictures and consolidate word structure either in English or Spanish. I made this set of letter tiles to practice word recognition with one of my bilingual groups.



In this case you will find some cards and letter tiles to "write" words such as
Earth / Tierra
Tree / árbol
Sun / sol
Water/ agua
Leaf /hoja 
Branch/ rama
Flower /flor
Bee / abeja
Soil /suelo
Snail / caracol


Print, cut and laminate for durability. Let children form the words using the tiles.



1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing these great cards! I have been planning on making some spring word cards in Spanish for my K student. You just saved me a lot of time. I love all of the printables that you share!

    ReplyDelete