ABC and 123: A Learning Collaborative: Felt Board Winner

Saturday, March 28, 2009

Felt Board Winner

Welcome! New to ABC and 123?
Please check out our FAQ in the left sidebar.

Today, Random.org chose lucky #1. So, the winner of the handmade traveling felt board is Missy @ Two Little Monkeys.

Thanks to all of you for your participation & enthusiasm during our first 2 weeks of posts here at ABC & 123.

Although our daily kick off giveaways have come to an end, we do have more giveaways in the works for the next few months!

We will look forward to your continued commenting & cooperation.

1 comment:

  1. Yay! My daughters will LOVE this!!! And now, I will not have to try and attempt to make one on my own (Double YAY!!!)

    Not sure if you still have my address - forwarding my address to you!

    ReplyDelete