ABC and 123: A Learning Collaborative: Show and Tell #55

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Show and Tell #55

In last week's Show and Tell, Nurture Store got creative with Legos while teaching estimation and measurment.

Tons of Fun put together a colorful peg people race game for practicing colors, numbers recognition, and counting.

Sippy Cup Central used Easter eggs to create a clever way to math problems.  With many leftover plastic eggs this would still be a simple and motivating post Easter practice drill.


It's your turn!
abc button

Please remember these rules:

~Post an "Ah Ha Moment," favorite lesson, experiment, learning game, field trip, whatever you're currently working on, your child's fridge worthy artwork, handmade gifts, or anything holiday related.

~Direct link to your post, not your home page.

~Include a link back to us or our link button in your post.

~If you come back and your link is missing, double check to make sure you've followed the directions!

~Most importantly, please try to visit and comment on at least three links. Spread the comment love and make someone's day!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for featuring our lego ideas - hope you like this week's rock pool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for featuring our peg game!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooops, in my sleep deprived state I forgot to click the refresh button. I just thought I was unable to add my link. That will teach me!

    Could you please remove my extra entries. I am so sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for removing all those extra ones!

    ReplyDelete